The bespoke shutter company ltd, is fully committed to supplying competitively prices quality shutters for optimum performance and longevity.
Some of our features include:
- Mortise and tennon joints for a solid and secure construction, preventing paint cracking and movement.
- No warping or twisting due to our unique drying, sealing and treatment of all our louvered and solid shutters.
- Stained and painted shutters are sanded, treated and re-sanded with two coats of finish and UV protection for the ultimate quality finish.
- Tilt rods are attached using non-corroding glue coated staples. Our new hidden tilt mechanism is completely invisible.
- Louvre tension can be controlled at a turn of a screw, so louvers that are too tight or too loose they can be easily adjusted.
- Our UV protection process prevents colour fade.
- Comprehensive quality control procedures and in place and backed up with a comprehensive warranty period.
- Shutter Colours – We can colour match all Dulux colours as well as Farrow & Ball.
Please call us on 0800 321 33 64 for more information or to request an
appointment click here.